Monday, February 21, 2011

Something not so deep!

So I have been writing very heavy things lately; I wanted to take a moment and talk about all the shallow things I have been enjoying lately.

1. The soft serve machine at AU (makes every meal better)

2. The fact that my professor has jury duty tomorrow

3. I have the easiest job in the world. I move hurdles....

4. My roommate and I have Netflix

5. Chuck (on NBC)

6. Castle (on ABC)

7. Rally's pick 2 for $3

8. espn.go.com

9. Facebook

10. McDonalds Mocha Carmel Iced Coffees

there is so much more, but a few of the many things will little importance that I love!

1 comment:

  1. It's really great to learn about the little things that make you tick and get you through each day. I think without seeing the beauty in the little things, you can't truly live. I think sometimes we get caught up in the "heavy/deep" spiritual things of life and forget the beautiful and powerful truth in little things. I really appreciate this, Cole. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete